Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lost in Translation.

Having fun with the google translator today, I started to insert lyrics and translate them to various languages and then back to English to see what the final result is.

Here's an easy one to figure out:

The lamp is burnin which is weak according to my table the upper surface which snows it gently tomb the air is still in the rest of my sector than I hear your voice gently naming if I could have you only narrowly a sigh or two to breathe I were fortunately right to hold that with loves of hand I after this precaution of winter with you

(song answer: Song for a Winters Night - Gordon Lightfoot)

This one is a bit more challenging:

For here, I am not it having sat in a box on the world planet mass am far blue
and gives only I can make well that I would be beyond the miles miles hundred
me smells very still and me thinks, my spacecraft know, which manner with my
wife I, they explain outward journey like much them white

(song answer: Space Oddsity - David Bowie)

This could easily entertain me all day, but work to be done.. so back to it.

No comments: